Monday, September 21, 2009

MAN ONE: GRAFFITI ARCHITECTURE



A few months ago, local architect Roger Bennett proposed an interesting project to me. He is building a house in LA but thought it would be fantastic to incorporate some of my graffiti forms into it's structure, which for him defines the ultimate urban experience of living in this city. We met a few times and discussed the ideas then I just went at it. He was so pleased with the results that they were submitted to the AIA/LA Design Awards competition. We won't know the results for a few more weeks, so keep your fingers crossed! Good luck Roger!

Here are some images of what we came up with.






www.ManOne.com
**

1 comment:

MarketingBytesMaven said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed. That is a totally outrageous house. That must have been so much fun.

I just wrote a blog post today, Some Art for Saturday. Alison*s Art Online Art Tour. You are one of the featured artists in it. It is a virtual gallery tour of four artists studios. One in the UK. two in NY and you in LA. Let me know what you think.

http://alisonsart.com/2013/06/some-art-for-saturday-alisons-art-online-art-tour/

Search This Blog