Monday, December 08, 2008

MTV TR3S: PIMPEANDO

I'm being featured on MTV TR3S' new season of PIMPEANDO.

Aired on Monday December 8, 2008 at 4pm and 9pm (PST)

I spray painted a Nissan Armada a couple years ago and MTV wanted to feature it for their '08 fall season. So new host, Omar Cruz, interviewed me with the ride.

www.ManOne.com

Lookout for the segment. It's on Monday's at 4pm and 9pm on MTV3 starting Oct.20th. Check my blog for more after it airs, hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on the video segment but for now here's a sneak peak..

www.ManOne.com

www.ManOne.com

www.ManOne.com

www.ManOne.com

**They also shot a car and model (Mercedes Terrell) in front of one of my murals in Hollywood. That should be hot! Look out for it!

This video is from an earlier episode of PIMPEANDO featuring my mural as a backdrop for this Mercedes Terrell interview.
Enjoy!



www.ManOne.com

No comments:

Search This Blog